Yellow Mustard Seeds
- Mustard seeds are a rich source of Vitamin A & B, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, zinc, manganese and healthy fats.
- Yellow mustard is used extensive Indian cooking to temper gravies and making sauces, chutneys, and pickles, etc.
- Used extensively in Indian cooking to temper gravies like ulli theeyal, sambhar etc. and making pickled veggies and chutneys.
- Popular in Ayurveda for their body warming properties, mustard seeds are decongestant and analgesic.
- Cultivated in India and tasty and good for your health. Free from Harmful Chemicals, Pesticides & No Additives